Baby Daddy: *Laughs.* (Reaction Below)


Does he do that every time you do something other than sleep?

He's like that all of time. Has been the entire time I've been here. Always laughing at me, playing with my comb over, trying to get me to cheer for the Cubs. . .

Tell me about it. I have a Cubs bandana stuffed in my basket. I'm afraid he'll get some ridiculous dog jersey next. And the one with the long hair that keeps picking me up and then complaining about my glands. A pups gotta do what a pups gotta do.

No kidding. Between calling me handsome and telling me I can't kiss girls until I'm 25. . . Doesn't she know my name is Tank?

So why don't we take off? Go explore the lawns outside these walls?

Because they feed us and clean up our stinkies.

Damn it.
No comments:
Post a Comment