Friday, April 1, 2011

Don't mess with my Baby Momma

I want to preface this post by saying that it is the 101st post of this little corner of the internet. If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would be contributing to a blog on my infant son, I would have given you the same cocked look I get from Izzers when I say 'Treat?' and she doesn't quite know for sure what I said. Hopefully this blog has been entertaining to whoever reads it, it sure has been for us (yes I am speaking for Baby Momma).
----
Today I was exposed to Don't Mess with my Baby Momma. For those of you that don't know, both Bonnie and I work at John Deere facilities in the 'Loo. One way that employees at different Deere locations can communicate is via Instant Messenger. (I'll pause while those of a certain age reminisce about IMing in Junior High and High School, while other remember their kids being on the computer all of the time doing it). Below is the conversation verbatim (with spelling corrections on my parts. Oops). See the claws come out at ~11:08 A.M. . . .

11:07 AM
 Mitchell W
so... just got a call from CUCCC. Justin may have his first goose egg when you get him today
11:07 AM  Bonnie
what happened?
and type fast
11:08 AM Mitchell W
another kid pushed him over while he was sitting
11:08 AM  Bonnie
what kid?
what's his name?
11:08 AM Mitchell W
I don't know
you cannot go all Hammurabi on infants
11:08 AM Bonnie
i can on their parents for raising brats
like intentionally pushed him over?
11:09 AM Mitchell W
I don't know
11:09 AM Bonnie
have i mentioned how much i hate daycare?
11:09 AM Mitchell W
I just know they iced it for a bit, and after about 30 seconds, you wouldn't even know Justin was hurt
yes
11:09 AM Bonnie
well, that's typical Justin
11:09 AM Mitchell W
amen
no change in attitude, he's playing, doesn't appear lackadaisical
11:10 AM Bonnie
some baby was obviously jealous of his good looks and smarts
11:10 AM Mitchell W
lol
This is becoming a blog post
just so you know
11:10 AM Bonnie
are you copying this?
11:10 AM Mitchell W
I plan on it
:D
and I plan on posting it tonight :D
11:11 AM Bonnie
i'll believe that when it happens


Don't mess with the fur baby either . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment