Babywearing just isn't much of an option when your baby looks like a small, white cookie monster. We caved and bought a stroller a few weeks ago. Okay, so truth be told, I bought the stroller and later told Baby Daddy about it (that's pretty much how things worked around here). But I stayed as true to my stroller-hating self as I could and bought a tall umbrella stroller that cost us less than $50. When the sun finally came out last Sunday, we took it for a spin around our little neighborhood.
Surprisingly, he stayed awake the entire time.
. . . and then the Mamarazzi came out . . .
I know when I see grass I think 'nom nom nom nom nom nom nom'.
Not even Mother Nature can thwart the combover.
At the end of the night he crashed. He used to fall asleep on us all the time when he was little (like how I talk like he's a thirty year old man already?), but now it is only a once-in-awhile treat.










No comments:
Post a Comment