
(Playing with rattles in walker) These toys are a joke. I can't surf the internet with these. I need to know what the hot toys are for Easter so I know whether or not to be happy with the Tall Ones. And if the bald one is going to put me in here, he could have at least given me some puffs.

(Comes running into kitchen from perch in window) Did you say you have puffs? I love me some puffs! I'll dance for puffs! (Proceeds to dance on back legs in front of walker).

I have no puffs. Idle down.

*sad eyes*

I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?

Well. . . you see that white thing over there? The tall ones put perfectly good meat and bones in there that I need to stay my muscular, massive self.

Muscular, eh? (Snickers)

Watch yourself. I'm a furry bullet. Do you see the lappage I do?

I make sure to laugh at it every time. *winks*

Anyway. . . I've seen you play with the white thing a few times now. You should knock it over.

You mean like this. . . (Scoots walker over to trash can. Reaches over, grabs at lid, and pulls)

THUD
Baby Daddy: What was that. . .

Aw crap, this is empty! I'm outta here.

I better not be around for this. I'll pull myself out of this walker with this rope. . .
(Baby Mama edit: Yes, we are aware of the dangers involving these cords. We don't allow him to roam unsupervised and they will be put out of reach when he can crawl)
Baby Daddy: Justin Mitchell. . .

Aw, stinky.
No comments:
Post a Comment