I have picked only the most important photos to show you. (AKA - the only ones I have that I took with my phone during the inspection outside today).
Welcome to Future Casa 'Us':
The whole process has been a bit of a whirlwind. We have been looking for a home for a few months, and while thinking of maybe putting an offer on another house, our realtor suggested that he knew of a house we would really want to look at - but couldn't tell us much about it - damn ethical realtors. So we waited, and got to see it the day it came on the market - at 6 pm. We were the third ones to see it, and before we had the chance to really look over the house, our realtor got a message saying that one of the other couples was putting an offer together. So we had very little time to decide. I freaked out for an hour before deciding we should put an offer on it :) Long story short - our offer was accepted! (well, countered then accepted)!! More info to come as the process continues . . .
Btw - Tank will love the home. We've picked out his room and he has a LOT of space to roam. Too much space . . .
BBtw - Your regularly scheduled Tank programming will resume soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment