Sunday, July 11, 2010

Your predictions . . .

We gave ours, now we want to hear yours! Please leave a comment with your guess of Baby Hunt's birthdate and weight.

For your information, both Baby Daddy and I arrived about a week past our due dates. I weighed in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce, while Baby Daddy was slightly heavier at 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Baby Hunt's due date is August 6, and though I have no recent information on his weight as we only had one ultrasound, I can tell you that he weighed 11 ounces on March 22. Take that for what it is worth.

9 comments:

  1. August 7th. 7lbs 8oz. Can't Wait to meet him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 1st. 7lbs 3oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. So, let's say August 10th. 8# even.

    Ella, however, wants Baby Hunt to be just like her. So Ella's guess is August 16th (10 days late) and 9# 13oz. Isn't she a mean baby?

    We are going to pray that this little man is a wee bit nicer than cousin Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma H's prediction: August 9, 8 lb. 2 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. August 6th (b/c its the best day ever!)
    8lbs 8oz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma W guess is August 5th 7lb 13oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to play - this is Kay - and I'll say 8Ibs 2ounces on sat. the 7th

    ReplyDelete