Thursday, July 1, 2010

35 Weeks

We are happy to report that we've made it to week 35 and both Baby Hunt and I continue to do very well! At my last appointment on Tuesday, Baby Hunt's heart was beating 136 bpm, he was measuring right at 34 weeks, my bloodpressure was 120/60, and that weight loss issue is of the past. I also have no signs of swelling and despite waking up a few times in the middle of the night, I have no complaints. Next week is my last week without an appointment - starting the next week I go once a week and get felt up by my OB. Baby Hunt is as active as ever, and I often wonder what exactly he is doing in there. Baby Daddy can see my tummy (I don't like the word belly) move from across the room now and it feels (and looks, from the outside) like he is doing 'the wave'. He is in the correct position, head down and all, but must be curled up because I have yet to get kicked in the ribs, or really anywhere above my bellybutton.

One of our latest projects has been preparing Baby Hunt's Baby Book. I wasn't even sure I was going to do a baby book - I do not scrapbook and figured I wouldn't want to devote much time to it after he is born - until I saw this at Barnes and Noble.

It has spots for all of the typical baby information, and all I have to do is fill it in, add the pictures, and personalize it to Baby Hunt. We've been filling out the sections that we can and are waiting for him to arrive to fill in the rest.


'Our Hopes for Baby Hunt in the Future'

* We hope you will be a healthy, happy little boy.
* We hope you like to sleep like your mom.
* We hope you have more hair than your father.
* We hope you have your mother's temper.
* We hope you are social like your father.
* We hope you love Isabelle like we do.

but who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment