38 Weeks
I wasn't kidding when I said I live in this dress.
We've reached week 38 and I feel large. I completely sympathize with Juno when she says 'I'm a planet'. Both Baby Hunt and I are still doing well. At my appointment last Wednesday, I measured right at 38 weeks, my bloodpressure was 110/76, Baby Hunt's heart sounded lovely at 128 bpm, and I've dilated to 1 cm. Don't get the champagne out yet - many women walk around for weeks at 1cm. Still no swelling :)
Our Baby Hunt to-do list is officially blank, with the exception of picking up the glider rocker when it comes in. We're packed, everything is set up, we've stocked up on essentials for the first few weeks, we're done with classes (much to Baby Daddy's relief) - we really just need our son to arrive :) Not that we're getting anxious or anything . . . no, not us . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment