Sunday, August 22, 2010

Move over Zach Efron . . .

there's a new hair style in town. I call it 'The Swirl' . . . We were both expecting Justin to be bald when he was born (I mean, look at his father ;) ), so imagine our surprise when he not only had hair, but this much hair, with this interesting cowlick.


We're continually amazed that we made someone this cute. We have a very hungry, quite nocturnal little boy on our hands. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Justin so far . . .

Grandpa W and the three grandbabies together for the first time.

Right after getting home from the hospital

Chillin with Auntie Mel


I jokingly told Mitchell that if I hadn't carried Justin for nine months, I would question whether he was mine. He looks like a mini-Mitchell, doesn't he? with a little less facial hair . . .

Still too small for the duckie hooded blanket, but he has already grown quite a bit.

Justin's great-aunt Nan made these adorable little John Deere bibs for him. Here he is practicing his touchdown pose . . .

The back is my favorite part :)

Justin has his newborn pictures tomorrow, so check back later for a peek at those.

No comments:

Post a Comment