This message serves to inform you that should you not pack up your things and vacate my uterus by Thursday morning, you will be forcefully evicted. Please exit at your soonest convenience.
Love,
Mommy
Today marked our last visit to the OB office pre-Baby Hunt. The ultrasound shows that Baby Hunt is doing well, estimated to be 7 pounds, 10 ounces. However, we don't seem to have progressed anywhere on the labor front. The latest induction we could schedule was Thursday morning, so Baby Hunt should be here by Thursday evening.
While I'm very, very excited to meet Baby Hunt, I am dreading the induction. When pitocin is used, constant fetal monitoring is necessary because of the intensity of the contractions (heart rate problems are common), so it means that I will be stuck in the hospital bed throughout labor. It's not my ideal scenario, but having a healthy baby is the most important thing, so I'm constantly reminding myself of that. I'm so hoping he decides to leave the coziness of my tummy in the next two days. My prediction was tomorrow, so we'll see if I am right again . . . (yes, Baby Daddy - again ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment