Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ain't my baby . . .Name . . .Update

Since we found out the gender of Baby Hunt (Holy Crap, we've known the gender for damn near six weeks already. . . ), Bonnie and I have been looking at the list of boy's names we've put together, and have started to cut some out*.

The first name to get cut was Garrett, and you can thank me for that. While the other names I've revealed have had a smart-ass reason for not making it this far, I don't have anything that entertaining. I just don't like it. I even spent about 10 minutes trying to think of some snide or sarcastic comment to tie to it, but I've got nothing.

The second name to be cut was Evan. This was a mutual (No, it really was) decision. Bonnie and I weren't really a fan of how 'Evan Hunt' sounded, and Bonnie thought it was 'too short.' Besides, if we were to go with Evan, he wouldn't be able to enjoy a brew after an Iowa game, for fear of making all Hawkeye fans liars (In Evan There is No Beer. . . ;))**


*For you that learn visually, I have found this handy image from my childhood to better explain what we did to each name:



**Yes, I did just do that. It's my post, and I'll make an ass out of myself if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment