Yes, ladies and gentlemen, a faux-hawk. That was all BabyDaddy (I think he is living vicariously through Justin, who may have more hair than him).Justin is eight weeks old and due for his first round of big bad shots on Thursday. He hasn't been to his pediatrician since his two-week appointment, and we're very interested to see how he has grown. We can tell that he has gotten bigger (hence the name Chubbers and constant reference to his chins), but do not know by how much. We will see on Thursday if Izzers regains her position as the smallest Hunt, weighing in at a substantial 12 pounds, 3 ounces.
Justin visited Grandma and Grandpa H's for the first time today and I hear he did well (I was bridal dress shopping for a lovely friend). He loved his bouncy chair and even batted at the toys on the bar. I wanted to see, so we tried with our bouncy chair at home, and sure enough he actually looked at the toy and swung up his hand like he knew entirely what he was doing. I don't want to start bragging, but, come'on - he's a genius :) (Okay, I may be a little ahead of myself here).
We'll have a bigger update after his appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment