As Bonnie had pointed out in "Breaking the News," she found out she was pregnant on the first Saturday in December. This was a fairly lazy Saturday, and I was still in bed when Bonnie had 'completed' her test.** Not only was she able to do this, but she was able to take Izzers out for her morning needs. Speaking of Izzers, I was awoken by Bonnie trying to position her with a red envelope that said 'Daddy.' Excited, and frankly, scared out of my mind (in a good way), I opened up the card:

After reading the card, I turned to Bonnie, and being the eloquent man that I am, said, "No shit." Yep, I'm that classy.
We then proceeded to 'document the evidence***, and as they say, the rest is history.
*No, I did not have to get on a stage and wait with 7 other men while Bonnie explained teary eyed to Maury that she knew it had to be one of these eight guys that was the baby daddy because, well, she had already been on the show twice before with the other dozen men she had been cheating on her boyfriend with in the thirty days before she found out she was pregnant.
**Bonnie getting up before me should have tipped me off, or Bonnie getting up before 10 AM for that matter.
***Who do I think I am, Gil Grissom, for using that phrase to describe taking pictures of pregnancy tests?
No comments:
Post a Comment