Monday, April 19, 2010

24 Week Update

Alright, alright - I hear you all. Before I'm tracked down by a mob with baby-bump-capturing-cameras, I will post a picture.

Baby Hunt is definitely growing and moving - I swear our son is a little ninja. I can feel him move from outside, but every time Mitchell tries to catch him, he stops.

I had my twenty-four week appointment today and we are still doing well. His heartbeat is 148 bpm and I am measuring right on track. In four weeks I get to drink the lovely sugar-drink-of-death that I will so try to not throw up (I had a similar test done in a college physiology lab and nearly lost it - I still won't eat honey), and then I graduate to biweekly appointments.

3 comments:

  1. Finally...:p You look super cute! Take care!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it helps, I was dreading that next appt. too but it turned out to be no big deal at all. You look great! --Macie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella always hid from Andy too! But baby never hides from mama! Always very much present and busy!
    You're a beautiful mama!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete