Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Newest Mr. Hunt

Our ultrasound Monday afternoon was wonderful and I'm happy to report that Baby Hunt is doing very well. He (yes, HE) is completely normal in all that the technician was able to see, and we were able to see him squirm around. He currently weighs in at 11 ounces, right where he should be. He was lying face down, so we did not get a good look at his face or a good profile picture, but we still have plenty to look at.


I was worried that after we heard Baby Hunt's gender I would wish for it to have remained a surprise. Afterwards, we are both very glad to have found out. I think not knowing would have driven me crazy for the next four months. Baby Hunt, I apologize for posting pictures of you in the nude on the internet - I am pretty sure DHS does not care until you are out of a uterus, at which point these will stop

The technician took a few 3d pictures as well, which was when I learned I am going to give birth to an alien:


Isn't he cute?

This last picture is my favorite. Izzers will often climb into our bay window and turn around, mooning anyone who walks by. I was somehow not surprised to see our little boy's butt and feet pointing towards us in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment