Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ain't my baby. . . Name. . . Update #1

So, it's been about three weeks since the first 'Ain't my baby . . . Name' post, and I've been reminded that I was going to post names as they were struck off of the list (looks at Baby Mama). . .

As promised, here is an update with 2 names (one boy, one girl) that have been 'removed from consideration,' with reasons for removal.

Boy: Grant. When I hear Grant I think of two things: finances I didn't try to get enough of in college, and bratty British Actors who pass on Elizabeth Hurley for a prostitute that looks more masculine than me.

Girl: Hannah. Two words - Hannah Montana. Besides, I do not have the ability to grow a Billy Ray mullet.

So stay on the lookout for more name updates. If all goes well next Monday (Ultrasound for those playing the home game), we'll be able to throw out one list entirely. We'll plan on posting it for you to read, and to wonder what prescription(s) we are on to justify considering some of these names.

2 comments:

  1. You must get the Dunder Mifflin onesie either way.

    We shall call the baby Pam! Or Jim?

    No. Dwight.


    OR....ANDY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Andrew Bernard Mitchell Hunt . . . he didn't like that one either.

    ReplyDelete