
Now that we're expecting a son in August :), I'm back to share the would-be list. The girls list was actually easier to populate - many less girls names end in 'ck' - than our boys list. Here it is:
Our top three:
Bridget
Nora
January - yes, just like the month
The others:
Sydney - The only name Mitchell has come up with so far (I don't like it)
Alice
Julia
Leah
Anna
Charlotte - which would not have been shortened to Char
We'll put these in the vault in case we have a girl in the future, but in the next few years I am sure our tastes in baby names will change. But, just to be safe, anyone who reads this is completely forbidden from using any of these names. (just kidding - but seriously I've had people say that to me about a particular name - completely serious)
And, to answer your next question, the only prescriptions we are on are a prenatal vitamin (me), and an allergy reliever (Mitchell). Oh, and Izzers is on a heartworm preventative.
What fun to list your names once they are off the list! With our daughter we told everyone our top three choices but refused to tell them her name until she was born. With our son, we aren't even giving names. I hope you keep feeling well. I cant believe I just have 17+ days!!! So glad to have found your blog!
ReplyDelete