Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Five Month Countdown

Seriously, five months? only five months? It's true- Baby Hunt is due five months from today.

Five months in many situations seems like such a long time - in high-school, waiting for the beginning of summer, or in July, looking forward to Christmas (I listen to the music year round - it's never to early to celebrate for me). But in this situation, five months seems like such a short amount of time. Only five months to prepare. Only five months to make so many important decisions - childcare, pediatrician/family doctor (we still do not have one in the local area), different aspects of parenting/discipline, finding the prefect name, etc. All of a sudden, five months feels like 2 weeks. If in the next five months we tell you we're bored, tell us that we, in fact, have lots to do.

It seems that these past three months have flown by. And really all we have done is gone to a few appointments and spread the wonderful news. Oh, and I've almost chosen a carseat. We're already overwhelmed and Baby Hunt isn't even here yet. :) I get the feeling we're already being prepared for parenthood. Needless to say, it is going to be a busy five months.

In other news, if you've noticed the blog changing little by little, it is not your imagination. I am trying to slowly spruce it up, so please bear with me. :)

1 comment: