So, this is the final installment of the 'Ain't My Baby. . . Name' posts. Now that Justin is with us, we don't have to debate about which names to include/get rid of. I, for one, do not miss the conversations that involve me shooting down another name because it ends with a 'kuh' sound ;). . .
At the last baby name post, we had eliminated Brian from the conversation, and we had 4 names left to choose from. Without further ado:

The Boy's List (in alphabetical order):
- Colin
- Nolan
- Scott
- Theodore
What's missing? That's right: Justin. After Justin (still Baby Hunt to us at the time) was born, Bonnie and I got our first look at the little guy. I didn't think any of the names that we had on our list fit (no, I don't really have a reason for thought process, but it is what it is). After about an hour of discussion (yes we deliberated that long), we decided Justin Mitchell was the winner. . .
So there you have it (I know, real exciting post. . .). With the end of the Ain't My Baby. . . Name posts, I leave you with Bonnie and Justin pre-gaming before tonight's (starts at 9:30 PM CST) Iowa football game.
When my family parties, they party hard ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment