
Okay, so the tall ones talk about a key to get to the loops. . . but I don't see anything in the kitchen that you would use to start a vehicle. . .

Hey, Tank, crack open the Lazy Susan yet? And, Lazy Susan, what kind of a nickname is that for a cabinet that is so hard to get in to? I just want to steal your loops. . .

Excuse you? Steal my what now?

I mean the Cheerios. . . and the Special K. . . yeah that's it.

That's better. Now where was I, the bald one always pushes here, maybe the key is just a hoax. . . (leans on door). Nothing. This is so frustrating! (Head butts door)
Baby Daddy: Justin Mitchell. . . (sighs) it's a good thing it is time for your haircut. I'll go get your jacket, and we'll be off. . .

What's a haircut?

Only one of the worst things you can experience. They take you to the same place you get shots and your poop looked at, and they leave you there ALL DAY. You get put in a cage with some water. They give you a splish splash, with shampoo and everything (ugh), and THEN, they shave your fur so that you're freezing. Then, they put you back in a cage, and you wait for the tall ones to pick you up.

But, I don't have fur. . .and I like splish splash time. . .

You say that now. I'd run while you have the chance. . .
Baby Daddy: Alright, time to go. . .

Too late. Good luck.
(15 minutes later. . . )

Okay, no need to panic. . .(Looks around). Wait, are those the crappy picture books that the tall one with the long hair complains about? And what is 'Magic The Gathering. . .' Is that Ginger Wolverine, X-Men, Avenger, and general grumpy Canadian? Is he going to use his claws to cut my precious curls? What will the ladies think of just the blue eyes. . . Hold On, is that a Dum Dum Pop? Is that for me? All I have to do is sit in the bald one's lap? This, this. . .
This is the most awesome thing ever! The pups is getting hosed. . .


I had not seen this before. It made me feel all BHBP-like. Impressive.
ReplyDeleteThis is Justin V. I'm not sure how to comment as someone or something. Too complicated.