Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Genuine Technical Difficulties

So, a week and a half ago, I posted a promise that we would have three new blog posts in a week's time...

Well obviously I have failed, although Baby Mamma helped bail me out by doing the New Year's post, I did not come out with a new Adventures in the Hunt Household. . .

Now, I have an excuse for the lack of Christmas posting: a lack of Christmas pictures. They are currently on a computer in rural Iowa, that Baby Mamma has to access before we can hammer out that post. So, there's that. . .

But, I did promise three posts, and did not come through. Therefore, I owe anyone who is interested kisses from Izzers. . .I would recommend peanut butter and Milk Bones for maximum licking effectiveness. Izzers thanks you in advance. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment