Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weight Watchers Weekday

Hello fit train; we meet again. Ignore that two month hiatus. I wasn't cheating on you, I promise. In fact, I managed to not gain weight over the holidays (though it wasn't for trying - damn you Oreos)! Four weeks ago, I even joined Weight Watchers after realizing that, in fact, having a fancy coat hanger (oh, I mean, elliptical) at my disposal does not actually mean I will use it. hmmm . . .

So far, Weight Watchers and I are getting along swimmingly. It's like a puzzle and I like that I can eat what I want, just in moderation. I get 29 points a day, with an extra 49 flex points for the week. I feel better when I eat better, and the plan definitely helps me do that. AND - I can have wine!! Once in a while, that is - like when I am not watching my handsome little boy.

So far I have lost 4 pounds, which puts me only 3 pounds away from my first prenatal weigh-in and 11ish pounds to my goal weight. I don't expect all of my old clothes to fit as they once did as the little dude's southern location for the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy (oh my gosh, he's so low - you'll go early hun - my ass) probably changed the configuration, if you will, of my pelvic bones. Read: the baby bearing hips have gotten babier. But - the clothes that I can fit into are fitting better and better each time I put them on!

I'll keep you updated from now on! And, if you made it reading this boring post this far, I shall reward you with pictures of the most handsome boy in the world.


Justin started sitting up last week. Anything to see the tv better . . . 


Vroooom Vroooooom Vrooooooooooom. Can you guess what Grandpa H just bought? 


Speaking of Grandpa H - Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment