Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sick Baby


Remember that 'iron-clad' immune system I was boasting of Justin? I think I jinxed him. On Friday evening Justin started coughing, and it only got worse from there. We called the Doctor's office and followed a nurse's suggestion for a day, and then made an appointment this morning with his pediatrician (who we love). The verdict: An ear infection and bronchiolitis.

Booooo. He has an oral steriod (to help with swelling of his airways), a nebulizer (which creates a mist he can breath to help open his airways), and an antibiotic for his ear infection. Between three months of colic, three weeks of constipation, and this the poor little dude just can't seem to catch a break.

If you need us in the next few days, we'll be dealing with this:

This is actually an old photo of Fustin Justin. The poor little guy is just as miserable now :(


No comments:

Post a Comment