Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PostPartum Check-In # 1

We're three weeks in and both have good news to report. and bad news. Good news - both Baby Daddy and I lost three and a half pounds. Bad news - we each lost four pounds due to the stomach flu two weeks ago and gained half a pound during Thanksgiving.

Since the point of sharing this embarrassing information publicly is to shame ourselves into getting off our butts, here is the dirt:

Bon - I have been totally failing in the exercise department (like once). I have the best of intentions when leaving work, but seem to find lots of excuses when I get home. I also overindulged a little during Thanksgiving.

Mitch - "Thanksgiving and lack of exercise makes Mitch a doughy boy" (his words)

So, goals for the next two weeks:

Bon - Exercise at least six times; Eat better breakfasts, limit snacking after work

Mitch - Exercise at least six times

We'll se how we do in the midst of the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment