So, I've been informed (about every hour, on the hour ;)) that it's been awhile since I've posted a Baby Name post. So, to finish off this Monday night after a great weekend in Kansas City. BBQ, beer, and Chiefs jersey purchase (something about a wedding too ;)), I'm here to give another name that has been dropped from consideration from Baby Hunt.
Before I reveal the name, I have to state that I am not opposed to this name in the future, nor do I dislike the name (see Garrett, for example), but I just like the other names on our list more. The name is:
Dean. (ducks as Wulfekuhle's throw things at me)
For those that don't know, Dean is Baby Hunt's Grandpa Wulfekuhle's middle name. Again, I don't dislike the name, I just like the names we have left more.
On a programming note, I will make sure to remind Bonnie that she promised a baby bump picture from our trip to KC. With that, good night, and expect a post in a couple weeks on the latest additions to the Baby Hunt Inventory!
No comments:
Post a Comment