I just returned from my biweekly appointment and things continue to go well. Baby Hunt's heartbeat was 142 bpm (and sounds oh-so-sweet), my bloodpressure was 108/54 (I hear that I have my Grandma W's low blood pressure), I'm measuring right at 33 weeks, and Baby Hunt is in a favorable position - he even kicked the ob when she pressed on his little butt. One peculiar item - somehow I managed to lose a pound in the past two weeks. I was certain I had gained a couple as I think I've been eating all the time. I was told it was nothing to to worry about as long as it doesn't happen again, so Baby Daddy may be making a couple late-night trips in the next couple of weeks.
Baby Hunt has been very active lately, but has been very good to me. He is quiet when I sleep and seems to be most active in the evenings and after I eat.
As promised, here is a picture from the wedding this weekend. The wedding was beautiful, as were the bride and groom. Yes, this was shamelessly stolen from facebook and is the only one with me so far. If a better one comes along, I will post it.

No comments:
Post a Comment