Thursday, December 6, 2012

85 Seconds to Howl...

I realize since the Dude has turned 2, we have become completely slackertastic at updating this. I wish I had some elaborate story* about why we went from below average bloggers to terribad ones, but alas, there is not one to be told.

One thing that Justin has become really good at is identifying images of things (i.e. animals, colors, shapes) in some of his books. His favorite book to do this with is a Thomas the Tank Engine book that has Thomas and his friends going to different locations on the island of Sodor throughout the year. One page has Bertie (the Bus) dropping off people at the zoo. This video started out as an attempt to capture Justin make some of the noises (one in particular). . .


I hope this glimpse into the live of the Hunt Family makes up for the complete lack of posting the last couple of months, and we'll try to put something together to show Justin's 3rd Christmas (!!!)

*An example of this story might start with how Bonnie and I became involved in horse racing, and one day we met a farmer. This farmer had just sold grain to a horse trainer. And this trainer had a cousin who was married to a friend of another farmer. This farmer sold hay to a completely unrelated group of trainers, one of which had a very old dog. This dog was on her second owner. Her first owner was world renowned horse trainer, and he owned two horses that raced each other all across the country. They had the most bizarre names, Icarus and Bicarus. These horses also had the special ability to talk to each other. . . (but you probably gathered that already. . .)


No comments:

Post a Comment