While I watch the Iowa Hawkeyes play football in an expectantly poor manner in tonight's Insight Bowl on da ESPNs' (in between the GOP ads, Lexus commercials, and bad Nelly songs) I realize that Baby Mamma and I have done a terrible job of posting in the last month. I could make excuses on why there hasn't been some information on here, but I don't have anything witty to say. . . Therefore, I make a vow to you dear reader, that there will be three posts in the next seven days.
-There will be a 16 month post on Tank (well overdue)
-A Christmas post about the Hunt family (obviously Tank focused)
-And Adventures in the Hunt Household will be making its return.
If these three posts don't arrive on this site by the end of the day, Friday, January 6th, Izzers will gladly give kisses to anyone who comes to our humble abode to collect.
Until then, Everyone enjoy New Year's Eve (which has officially started for us in the Hunt Household), and we'll see you in 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment