Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And I die of cuteness

Here I sit, watching Battlestar Gallactica, my netflixed Glee DVD having been eschewed by my lovely, TV-hogging husband. Justin fell asleep before 8:00 for the second night in a row, leaving us time to set up our newer, more conservative budget (we've been spendhogs as of late). Normally, this would be a good thing as wine and good tv would follow, but that is obviously not the case. So here I am, with time on my hands, to indulge your need for cuteness.


Yes, even very German babies get into St. Patrick's Day. Justin gave this a slight farmer twist by opting for the green flannel, by BabyGAP. 


Look at my thighs and adorable rattle! 


Izzers is not amused. This is a normal look for Izzers nowadays, until Justin gets Puffs. Then she dances around his exersaucer and steals Puffs from his tray when we're not looking.


And I die of cuteness. Fortunately I was able to snag these booties and loafers before our new budget was put in place. I think 'adorable'. Justin thinks 'yummy'.

We learned a very important thing this evening - DO NOT FEED THE BABY FOOD WHEN HE IS THIRSTY. It will not go well. In fact, it will go something like - put baby in cool, space-saving highchair, baby squirms, give baby some carrots, baby screams bloody murder omg, take baby out, give baby bottle, baby is pacified and happy, baby eats whole tub of blueberry yogurt. 

I do not consider myself a particularly by-the-books religious person, and I rarely ask for things of that nature, but our little dude has a minor surgery Friday to put tubes in his ears, so if you would add him to your prayer list, or think of us that day we would all greatly appreciate it - especially Mama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment